quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2008

musicas da fergie







Big Girls Don't Cry
Fergie
Composição: Stacy Ann Ferguson / Toby Gad



La, ra, ra, ra

The smell of your skin Lingers on me now

You're probably On your flightBack to your hometown

I need some shelter Of my own protection baby

Be with myself in center Clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know I hope you know

That this has nothing to do with you

It's personal, myself and I

We got some straightening out to do

And I'm gonna miss you

Like a childMisses their blanket

But I've gottaTo get a move On with my life

It's time to be A big girl now

And big girls don't cry Don't cry Don't cry Don't cry The path that I'm walking I must go aloneI must take the baby steps'Til I'm full grown Full grown Fairy tales don't always Have a happy ending, do they?And I foresee The dark ahead if I stayI hope you knowI hope you knowThat this has nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe got some straighteningOut to doAnd I'm gonna miss youLike a child misses their blanketBut I've gottaGet a move on with my lifeIt's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryLike a little school mateIn the school yardWe'll play jacks and uno cardsI'll be your best friendAnd you'll be my valentineYes, you can hold my handIf you want to'Cause I wanna hold yours tooWe'll be playmates and loversAnd share our secret worldsBut it's time for meTo go homeIt's getting lateDark outsideI need to beWith myself in centerClarity, peace, serenityI hope you knowI hope you knowThat thisHas nothing to do with youIt's personal, myself and IWe gotSome straighteningOut to doAnd I'm gonna miss youLike a child misses their blanketBut I've gottaTo get a moveOn with my lifeIt's time to beA big girl nowAnd big girls don't cryDon't cryDon't cryDon't cryLa, ra, raRa, ra, ra








Fergalicious
Fergie
Composição: Stacy Ferguson, Will Adams, Dania Maria Birks, Juana Michelle Burns, Juanita A. Lee, Kim Nazel, Fatima Shaheed & Derrick Rahming






Four, three, two, one[will.i.am]Listen up ya'll cause this is itThe beat that I'm banging is the delicious.[Fergie]Fergalicious definition make the boys go locoThey want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photoYou can see me (you can squeeze me)I ain't easy (I ain't sleazy)I got reasons why I tease 'emBoys just come and go like seasons[Hook]Fergalicious (So delicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kissesThat puts them boys on rock, rockAnd they be lining down the block just to watch what I got[Chorus]It's so delicious (It's hot, hot)It's so delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)It's so delicious (they want a slice of what I got)Fergalicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)[Verse 2]Fergalicious def, Fergalicious def, Fergalicious defFergalicious definition make them boys go crazyThey always claim they know meComin' to me call me Stacy (Hey Stacy)I'm the F to the E-R-G the I, the EAnd can't no other lady put it down like me[Hook]I'm Fergalicious (so delicious)My body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witnessI put your boy on rock, rockAnd he be lining down the block just to watch what I got[Chorus]It's so delicious (It's hot, hot)It's so delicious (I put them boys on rock, rock)It's so delicious (they want a taste of what I got)Fergalicious (hold hold hold hold hold up, check it out)[Vamp]Baby, baby, babyIf you really wanna playHoney, keep your patienceBaby, then you'll get a tasteOf my tasty, tasty, I'll be laced with laceyIt's so tasty, tasty, It will make you go crazy[will.i.am]T to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty, T to the A to the S-T-E-Y girl you tastyD to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the, to the, hit it Fergie[Fergie]All the time I turn around, brother gather 'round always looking at me up and down look at my uuhhI just want to say it now I ain't tryin' to 'round up drama little mama I don't wanna take your manAnd I know that I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeatin' how the boys want to eat itBut I'm tryin' to tell that I can't be treated like clienteleCuz' they say she's delicious(So delicious)But I ain't promiscuousAnd if you was suspiciousAll that shit is fictitiousI blow kissesThat puts them boys on rock, rockAnd they be lining down the block just to watch what I gotFour, tres, two, unoMy body stay viciousI be up in the gym just working on my fitnessHe's my witnessI put your boy on rock rockAnd he be lining down the block just to watch what I got[Chorus]It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)I'm Fergalicious, t-t-t-t-t tasty, tastyIt's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)I'm Fergalicious, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t[Will I Am]T to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty, T to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tastyT to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty, T to the A, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-Sto the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to theFour, tres, two, unoT to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty, T to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tastyT to the A to the S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty, T to the A, to the, to theFour, tres, two, unoD to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-Sto the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D to the E to the, to the, to the...

Nenhum comentário: